Full-Time Urgent Job Vacancy – Registered X-ray Technologist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Scope of Responsibility:
Conducts standard radiographic examinations being performed at The Radiology Department and provides quality radiograph by giving good exposure factors while minimizing dose to the patient.
1. Performs diagnostic imaging studies under the direction/supervision of a Radiologist.
2. Performs radiographic examination and double checks the identification of the patient in the request provided.
3. Explains the prescribed procedure to the patient (including what will be done and what is expected of them) prior to securing the consent of the patient.
4. Reports unusual occurrences, records patient condition and notify Chief Radiologic Technologist as well.
5. Positions and transfers patient comfortably
6. Maintains record of examination data and other pertinent information on patients.
7. Complies with Personnel policies of the center on attendance, leaves, mandatory meetings, etc.
8. Technologists are responsible for protecting themselves, patients and co-workers from unnecessary radiation.
9. Maintains equipment in efficient operating order; performs calibration on a regularly scheduled basis and records it in the logbook.
10. Accounts and endorse all accessories, films and other supplies used in the area to the incoming staff on duty.
11. Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to government guidelines and regulations.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
- with ACTIVE PRC License
- with at least 1 year working experience in the same field
- willing to learn and a fast-learner
- with good moral character
- applicants must be willing to work in Taft Avenue, Manila.
How to Apply
Kindly submit your updated resume/CV to: [email protected]
and follow this format (Subject area): position – your name – source
Subject: Application for Registered X-ray Technologist – Juan dela Cruz – OpenJobs
223 total views, 1 today